Bitmax and Solana review
Solana is a high-speed single-layer blockchain, currently supporting a peak capacity of 65k transactions per second and a block time of 400ms with over 50 nodes. It was specifically built to scale transaction throughput with Moore’s Law. No sharding is required to achieve this throughput.
- Founded by former Qualcomm, Intel, and Dropbox engineers in late 2017, Solana is a single-chain Proof-of-Stake protocol focused on providing scalability without compromising on decentralization or security.
- At the heart of Solana’s scaling solution is a decentralized clock titled Proof-of-History (PoH), which was built to solve time problems in distributed networks.
Step By Step Join Solana Airdrop
- Create an account at BitMax Exchange
- Fill in the registration form, submit and confirm the account via e-mail
- After activation, don’t forget to set 2FA Authenticator
- Continue to the Airdrop x solana page
- Do some simple tasks like Join Newsletter solana
- Join Group Telegram Solana
- Follow twitter solana
- Subscribe Account Naver Solana (optional)
- Last answer Quiz about solana
- To make it easier for you to answer, here is the answer key for the solana quiz
- 0.4 Sec
- Prof of History
- All Above
- The event will run from July 17, 10:00 a.m. EDT to July 23, 10:00 a.m. EDT.
- Users must complete Tasks via 1-5 Solana Airdrop, to be eligible for attractive prizes.
- Prizes will be distributed to the winner’s account within 7 working days after the event is over.
- Users must complete KYC 1 verification to receive rewards.
- Each user account can only win the prize draw ONCE.