Bityard is a secure, easy and fast cryptocurrency trading exchange based in Singapore which was founded in November 2022.
The company is registered as Bityard Blockchain Foundation Limited with Registration Number: 201938576H and the company office is located at:
60 Paya Lebar Road, #08-55, Paya Lebar Square, Singapore (409051). District 14 (Geylang, Eunos).
Bityard’s Advantages and Disadvantages
Before we continue with this review, let’s take a look at the pros and cons of Bityard Exchange.
The advantages of Bityard:
- Supports crypto and fiat deposits and withdrawals
- Fast trading engine, processing up to 1 million TPS (transactions per second)
- Regulated, licensed and fully compliant
- Website is available in 9 different languages and more than 150 countries
- Simple, clean and professional user interface
- 24/7 support via email and live chat.
- Provides a demo account to help you familiarize yourself with the platform and trade before using your own money
- You get a welcome bonus of up to $258 USDT.
- Fully guaranteed with real-time risk audit technology, multiple cold wallets, multi-sign technology.
- Provides a wider range of trading assets compared to its competitors.
- Available on mobile (Android & IOS) and web.
- Lowest transaction fees.
- 3 different trading markets: Contracts, Derivatives, Spot
- Support Copy Trading feature with many copy top traders
Things you might not like about Bityard:
- KYC is required to use most features.
- You can only withdraw and deposit at least $15 before kyc.
- There is a maximum withdrawal limit of $100,000 and that’s even with KYC. No KYC, about $1,500.
- Offers a limited number of trading pairs on the spot market, compared to other centralized exchanges like Binance, Kucoin, etc.
Let’s Get To Know Bityard
Being a relatively little-known cryptocurrency exchange, you’d think (as I did at first) that Bityard would be one of the new exchanges with a cluttered and difficult-to-navigate user interface that resembles a DEX in 2017.
If you think so, you are as wrong as I am.
Let’s take a look at the exchange’s user interface and follow the registration process in 3 quick and easy steps.
1. User Interface
The first step is to visit the Bityard exchange website, where you will be presented with a very clean homepage that provides everything you could want in one look.
From the first look, it’s easy to know what trading markets the exchange has to offer (futures, derivatives and spot).
Immediately after that there are links to affiliates, promotions and learn more pages where you will find all the information you need about a particular aspect of the exchange.
And finally, you see login, Get started (sign up), download button and language options in the far right corner.
Clicking on the icon in the lower right corner will take you to the live chat support system, where you can talk to real 24/7 customer service.
It will follow you as you scroll through the pages so no matter where you are on the website if you want to talk to someone, help is not far away, just click and start typing.
But that’s not all.
As you scroll further, you will be presented with other bits of information about the exchange.
- List of top cryptocurrencies you can trade with leverage
- Some good reasons why you should choose it
- List of their license certificates
- Links to stock mobile app downloads on Google Play Store and App Store
- List of various popular media covering Bityard.
Which tells us that this not an obscure exchange.
Let’s move on to register a Bityard account for free, claim the welcome bonus, and start playing around with the various features and functions available on the exchange like demo trading, copy trading.
How to Register a Bityard Account
Most of the top cryptocurrency exchanges have a very simple registration process and Bityard is certainly NOT behind in this regard.
So without wasting any time, let’s create an account for you.
Step 1: Click HERE to open bityard official website
Step 2: From the website, click the yellow button Get Started in the upper right corner or the button Register Now at the bottom of the page.
Step 3: On the registration form that appears, you can choose to use the email or phone number registration option.
Whichever registration method you decide to use, simply fill out the form with the required information, enter a verification code that will be sent to your email address or phone number, and hit the Register button below it.
Here I use the email registration option.
After you click the Button Register, you’re done.
You will be automatically logged into your account and presented with a confirmation message that you have successfully created a bityard account as below.
Also Read: How to Trade Futures on Bityard
How to Claim Bityard Registration Bonus
Just click the Get Bonus button to go to the bonus page where you can start claiming the beginner, trade and first deposit bonuses:
Starter Bonus up to $4 USDT
Trading Bonus up to $254 USDT
$50 First Deposit Bonus
I know you noticed that the 6 BYD Signup Bonus you earn just by signing up. (BYD is the native cryptocurrency and utility token of Bityard Exchange.
One more advantage of Bityard is that it is the simplest contract trading platform among its competitors. has fast order matching and trade execution engine, security, lowest cost, excellent support service.
Let’s Connect With Bityard!