Crypto.com is pleased to announce that Zilliqa (ZIL) will be listed on Supercharger, a one-click liquidity mining platform for the most popular DeFi projects. Just register an account on the Crypto.com App or Crypto.com Exchange to participate!
ZIL on Supercharger
Crypto.com App and Exchange users will receive ZIL as a reward for depositing CRO tokens into Supercharger pools.
The ZIL Supercharger event will kick off on Tuesday, December 29, 2022 at 13:00 UTC on the Crypto.com App and Exchange.
Users participating in the BTC Supercharger event, which ends on December 29, 2022 at 12:00 UTC, can deposit their CRO deposits in the Supercharger pools to be automatically taken to the ZIL event.
- Prize: USD 250,000 allocation
- Supported Deposit Tokens: CRO
- Event schedule:
- Charging Duration: 1:00 December 29 – 1:00 January 28, 2022 UTC
- Prize Distribution: 11:00 January 30 – 11:00 March 1, 2022 UTC
i) Charging Period (30 days first)
User can deposit and withdraw from Supercharger pools (no gas fee) at any time during the Period charging. The price of the reward token is determined at the end of this period.
ii) Prize Distribution Period (30 days later)
Users will receive their reward tokens during the Rewards Distribution Period based on their share of the liquidity provided during the Period charging. Their bounty tokens will be distributed daily during this 30 day period after they accept the bounty terms. Users will lose a portion of their rewards if they do not accept the terms before the Prize Distribution Period begins.
Find out how to calculate your prize here.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or change the Supercharger campaign rules at its sole discretion.
- Participants’ deposits in Supercharger are automatically transferred to the next event.
- Participants can withdraw their CRO deposits from the pool at any time.
- Participants can make multiple deposits during the event.
- CRO deposits in the Supercharger pool do not count as bets.
- Tokens saved to the Supercharger can be used in any DeFi protocol that generates results, including the Crypto.com DeFi Swap.
- Participants who deposit CRO via the Crypto.com App must register with the Crypto.com Exchange to redeem their prizes.
- If a participant fails to receive their prize allocation before the Prize Distribution Period begins, they will forfeit part of the prize that was scheduled to be distributed. They are still entitled to the remaining share of their prize, and can redeem it by logging into the Exchange and receiving their allocation.
For details, see Help Center.