Following the success of the first margin trading race, crypto.com is pleased to announce that the second Margin Trading Race starts today!
Participants have the opportunity to win a share of the total USD 50,000 CRO prize by using the Margin Trading feature on Crypto.com Exchange, where the Grand Prize Winner will receive USD 10,000 CRO.
We also have a Margin Trading Contest Lucky Draw! Read on to find out how you can follow and win USD 5,000 CRO.
Started: Friday, January 8, 2022 at 07:00 UTC
Ends: Thursday, January 31, 2022 at 07:00 UTC
How do I participate?
- Have a verified Crypto.com Exchange account.
- Minimum stake of 10,000 CRO on Crypto.com Exchange.
- Do Margin Trading on the Crypto.com Exchange using the BTC/USDT pair, with a minimum trading volume of USD 5,000.
- Staking an additional 5,000 CRO or more on the Crypto.com Exchange to enter the Margin Trading Contest Prize Draw.
How do I win?
- Make sure you have met all the participation requirements listed above
- Ranking is based on your Trading Margin Volume, so trade more to increase your chances of winning
- Margin Trading Volume = Margin Trade Purchases + Margin Trade Sales
- Any trades executed through poor trading practices in Crypto.com’s absolute opinion, including but not limited to wash trades, fake trades, self-trading, or trades displaying market manipulation attributes (‘Disqualified Trades’), will not count towards volume participant transactions.
- The weekly updated leaderboard will display the top 10 participants and their ranking based on the Margin Trading Volume share percentage. Participants’ eligibility will be verified by Crypto.com after the campaign ends and the final results will be published.
- Crypto.com reserves the right to cancel or change the campaign rules at our sole discretion.
- The CRO Prize will be deposited into the winner’s CRO Exchange Crypto.com Wallet within 14 days after the campaign ends.
- All personal data collected is used for verification purposes only.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to the Crypto.com Privacy Notice, which is published at crypto.com/en/privacy/global.html.