Coin Engine Review
What is Engine Coin? Enjin Coin is a cryptocurrency for virtual goods created by Enjin. Enjin is “the largest online gaming community platform” with more than 250,000 gaming communities and 18.7 million registered gamers. The Enjin team designed the coin completely around games with the aim of being the most usable digital currency for the industry. The project includes Engine Coins as well as a suite of software development tools (SDKs) that developers can integrate into their games and communities. Bringing blockchain to the game helps reduce the high fees and fraud prevalent in the transfer of virtual goods.
How Coin Engines Work? Enjin Coin is an ERC20 token built on the Ethereum network. With it, the project not only acts as a cryptocurrency but also has smart contract capabilities. It was also one of the first projects to test Raiden Network, Ethereum’s version of the Lightning Network. The Enjin Coin platform provides a laundry list of features via its public API and SDK. To keep things brief, we will only cover a few of the main points in this article.
To celebrate the launch of the Engine Envoy Program, we’re giving out giveaways every week in July! To start, we’ll keep it simple: a total of $500 Engine Frozen Coins (ENJ) will be distributed among the top 10 participants with the most points.
- First place: $250 converted to ENJ
- Second place: $100 converted to ENJ
- Third place: $45 converted to ENJ
- Places 4-10: $15 converted to ENJ
Engine Weekly Giveaway | Step by Step
- Click the link to the page Giveaway
- Register using e-mail and verify through the code that comes into the e-mail
- Do the assigned social media tasks
- Download Engine Wallet
- And finally enter the secret code 1155
- Event ends on August 7, 2022
- Prizes will be distributed to the 10 people with the most points