Engine Coin Review
Enjin Coin is a cryptocurrency for virtual goods created by Enjin. Enjin is “the largest online gaming community platform” with more than 250,000 gaming communities and 18.7 million registered gamers.
The Enjin team designed the coin completely around games with the aim of being the most usable digital currency for the industry. The project includes Engine Coins as well as a suite of software development tools (SDKs) that developers can integrate into their games and communities. Bringing blockchain to the game helps reduce the high fees and fraud prevalent in the transfer of virtual goods.
How Coin Engines Work? Enjin Coin is an ERC20 token built on the Ethereum network. With it, the project not only acts as a cryptocurrency but also has smart contract capabilities. It was also one of the first projects to test Raiden Network, Ethereum’s version of the Lightning Network. The Enjin Coin platform provides a list of laundry features via its public API and SDK. To keep things brief, we will only cover a few of the main points in this article.
This time, it’s the same simple rules as the first July prizes: a total of $500 worth of Frozen Engine Coins (ENJ) will be distributed among the 10 valid participants with the most points.
First Place Prize: $250 in Frozen ENJ Second Place: $100 in Frozen ENJ Third Place: $45 in Frozen ENJ 4th-10th Place: $15 in FJ ENJ
Engine Weekly Giveaway Round 2 | Step by Step
- Click the link to the page Events
- Register using your email and confirm your account via the code that comes into your email
- Connect the account using your facebook or Twitter account
- Do the social media tasks that have been provided
- Last use code 25 for the secret code that you will find at the end of the task
- Don’t forget to share the link for a bigger chance to win
- The engine has been listed in several major markets, Binance, Hotbit etc
- This event ends 29 July 2022