One of the things you should consider bitcoin investors is choosing a bitcoin wallet that has a good reputation, quality, and is safe for you to use to store crypto currency. In addition to choosing the right wallet, users must also understand how how to make a bitcoin wallet
Bitcoin wallet is important because it is the main requirement to start earning bitcoins and collecting them. Interestingly, making a bitcoin wallet is actually not difficult and you don’t have to pay at all.
How to Make a Bitcoin Wallet on Various Bitcoin Wallet Platforms
1. Make Bitcoin Wallet on Blockchain.com Platform
Blockchain.com is one of the most popular bitcoin wallet platforms. There are many features available in this platform which makes it the choice of many people. Here’s how to create a wallet on the Blockchain.com platform.
- Go to the official Blockchain.com website by clicking on the following link https://www.blockchain.com
- Then on the start page, click the “Create Your Wallet” button
- The next step is to register to create a bitcoin wallet. You can register only by filling in your email and password that you will use. Next fill in the confirm password.
- After filling in the data you need, click the “Create My Wallet” button
- Your Bitcoin wallet is ready and you can use it
- Open the email and confirm the email. This confirmation is the data verification stage
- Up to this point, you should be able to login to your bitcoin wallet dashboard. You can use this digital wallet to make transactions in various cryptocurrencies. However, generally one address can only be used specifically for one type of cryptocurrency.
2. Make Bitcoin Wallet on Bitcoin.co.id Platform
The next bitcoin wallet platform that is quite popular is bitcoin.co.id. This bitcoin.co.id platform belongs to PT Bitcoin Indonesia which was released in 2013. The credibility on the bitcoin.co.id platform is quite good so it is widely liked. Here’s how to register on the bitcoin.co.id platform:
- First of all, go to the official bitcoin.co.id website by clicking on the following link https://www.bitcoin.co.id
- Then on the start page, click the option to create a new account
- Enter the requested data such as email address and password. Then retype the password in the “Confirm my password” field.
- After filling in the required data, click the create account button
- At this point, actually your bitcoin wallet is ready. However, you must activate your account by clicking on the activation link sent to the registered email address
- Open the email and confirm the email
- Sign in again to the platform then type the PIN sent via SMS
- Press “Submit” and enter personal data
- To enter a photo, click on “Self photo” and click on the “Send Data” option.
- Verification is done within 1 x 24 hours
- Your registration is successful
3. Make Bitcoin Wallet on the Luno Platform
Luno is another digital wallet that is available as an app on Android smartphones as well as iPhones. Luno can be used for various transactions including bitcoin trading. Following how to make a bitcoin wallet Luno:
- Luno is only available in app form so first you have to download the Luno app first
- Click the “Sign Up” button then register an account by filling in the requested data
- Open the email for email verification and click “confirm email address”
- Then sign in again
- Enter the mobile number and click “Send code”
- You will receive an SMS with a code that you must enter
- Your registration has been successful.
Find the latest news and information about the world of cryptocurrency, blockchain, altcoins, and airdrops by following the media portal https://mediaauthority.co/. CryptoMedia always provides the latest news updates from trusted sources that can help you determine your bitcoin collecting strategy.