How to make a bitcoin wallet can be done for free for beginners. This bitcoin wallet creation aims to have an electronic wallet that can store the bitcoins you have.
Because it is virtual, bitcoin does not have a physical form nor can it be stored anywhere. Therefore it is necessary to have a digital wallet of its own.
Digital Wallet is a software that has a private and public key that has a blockchain base that can store, view, monitor, send and receive bitcoins.
For those of you who are still beginners and want to have your own bitcoin wallet address, you can follow the following tutorial.
How to Create a Free Bitcoin Wallet
There are two official websites that are usually used to store bitcoins, namely: Blockchain and Indodax. Both websites can be accessed via a computer or smartphone (Android & iOS).
Create a Bitcoin Wallet on Blockchain
- First, first visit the official page blockchain.com
- Then just click the button “Create Your Wallet“
- Then fill in the Email and password to create a wallet
- Next is to verify email, check the inbox from blockchain to complete registration verification.
- Now your bitcoin wallet has been successfully created.
Not only bitcoin, but there are many other cryptocurrencies that you can use to receive and send.
Create a Bitcoin Wallet on Indodax
Indodax is a crypto exchange website owned by Indonesia.
Here’s a guide on how to create a bitcoin wallet on indodax:
- First, visit the official website indodax.com first
- Then select menu list
- Then you will go to the registration page by filling in your username, email, password and cellphone number that you have
- Then verify your email first.
- Next, log in with your registered email and password
- After successfully logging in, the next step is to verify the cellphone number.
- Finished! now you can have a bitcoin wallet.
Bitcoin is a virtual currency (cryptocurrency) globally.
For the function itself is the same, the possibility is only different in terms of features.
Now both blockchain and indodax websites can be accessed via smartphones (android & iOS).
That’s our guide on How to Create a Bitcoin Wallet. If you are still having trouble making a bitcoin wallet, you can ask in the comments column below.