Although the existence of crypto money is enough to attract the interest of many people to collect it, unfortunately this digital currency cannot be used directly for transactions. You must convert digital currency to fiat currency first. This article will discuss about how to withdraw bitcoin to PayPal.
How to Withdraw Bitcoin to Paypal Easily and Completely
PayPal is one of the most popular cryptocurrency storage platforms, especially since this platform is already widely popular all over the world. In addition, storing bitcoins on PayPal is also a sexy choice, because this platform is guaranteed to be safe, and has low transaction fees.
This makes many people choose to send their bitcoins to PayPal. Here are the steps to cash out bitcoins to a complete PayPal wallet:
- First of all, you must have a PayPal account account if you want to send bitcoins to a PayPal account. If you don’t have an account, please register your account first
- The next step is to login to the Virwox platform
- In the menu located at the top, click the “Deposit” option then select the “Bitcoin” currency option
- On the next page, click the “Generate my Bitcoin Address” option. Wait a while because the bitcoin address will be processed by the system. After the bitcoin address appears, enter the address again correctly
- The next step click “BTC / SLL” and “Exchange BTC to SLL”
- The next step is to enter the amount of bitcoin you want to cash out. After that, click the “Next” button and Place Order
- Next, you have to click on “USD/SLL” in the I want to buy section and select the “Exchange SLL to USD” option to convert it into US dollars.
- Then re-enter the nominal dollar currency that you want to send to PayPal. Click “Next” then “Place Order”
- To withdraw funds, click the “Withdraw” and “Withdraw to PayPal” options to send them to your PayPal account. Also enter the amount of money you want to withdraw and your PayPal email address
- Click the “Request withdrawal” button
- Done the money has been disbursed to PayPal
Withdraw Bitcoin to PayPal Via Exchange
There are several exchanges that allow you to cash out bitcoin funds to PayPal, such as Coinbase and Bitpanda. Following how to withdraw bitcoin to PayPal through several exchanges.
1. Withdraw Bitcoin Through Coinbase
The Coinbase Exchange now also provides an option that allows its users to cash out their bitcoin balances to a PayPal account in Dollars. The trick, of course, is that you have to move bitcoins to your Coinbase account before you can withdraw them into USD.
Each withdrawal of funds will require you to pay a commission of 3.75%. Here are the steps to cash out bitcoin via Coinbase:
- First of all you have to withdraw bitcoin which will be sold to Coinbase account
- Then select “Buy or Sell Bitcoins” in the menu listed
- Click the “Sell Bitcoins” menu again
- Enter how much bitcoin you want to sell
- Select the PayPal payment method. Also fill in PayPal account details
- Press “Sell Bitcoins”
- First of all you need to have an account on BitPanda. Register as a member first
- Next on the dashboard page, click the “Sell” menu and select a withdrawal method from “PayPal”
- On the next page you have to enter the Wallet Address data as the destination for disbursing Bitcoin. After the bitcoin is successfully sent, the funds will be automatically disbursed to the PayPal account.
Its fluctuating price and the possibility of continuing to increase make many people try to collect BTC. In order to invest with bitcoin successfully, you must always update the latest market news. Follow the latest cryptocurrency media portal via https://mediaauthority.co/ so you don’t miss out.