Coin Analyst Review
CoinAnalyst CoinAnalyst is a software system that allows any trader in the crypto asset sector and other industries to access a dashboard that monitors and analyzes real time data from the crypto market and ICOs. CoinAnalyst is based on the patented Cogia technology that uses semantic indexing and structuring of online data using pattern recognition and artificial intelligence.
In addition, the system provides news, quotes and messages. Similar to Bloomberg’s information provider in traditional financial markets, we want to be an equal information provider in the crypto market – not as exclusive as Bloomberg, but open to the mass market.
Latoken Exchange x Coin Analyst Airdrop | Step By Step Join
- First of all, join Latoken Exchange for those who don’t have
- Fill in the registration form and activate the account via the incoming email
- Login and set 2FA Code and don’t forget to save the recovery code
- Do KYC until you pass level 2
- Next to the main event
- Click the link to BOT Coin Analyst Airdrop
- Join Group Telegram Coin Analyst
- Follow Account Twitter Coin Analyst
- Like Group Facebook Coin Analyst
- Follow Account Instagram Coin Analyst
- Follow account Twitter Latoken
- Subscribe Group and Channel Telegram Latoken Airdrop
- Follow Latoken Exchange Instagram
- Limited airdrop rewards. The faster you complete the task, the greater your chances of getting rewards. COY airdrop ends on October 26.
- Tokens will be distributed on November 2 only for social work and referrals.
- COY token bonus for purchase task will be distributed on November 13 .
- Distribution will be based on whether you meet the eligibility criteria on the day the airdrop ends. Snapshot will be taken on October 26 15:00 (UTC+3).
- Non-US citizens only.
- Each user can only participate once.
- The token will be sent to your LATOKEN wallet.