Solana is a high-speed single layer blockchain, currently supporting a peak capacity of 65k transactions per second and 400ms block time with over 50 nodes. It is specifically built to measure transaction throughput with Moore’s Law. No sharding is required to achieve this throughput.
- Founded by former Qualcomm, Intel and Dropbox engineers in late 2017, Solana is a single-chain Proof-of-Stake protocol whose focus is on providing scalability without compromising on decentralization or security.
- At the heart of Solana’s scaling solution is a decentralized clock titled Proof-of-History (PoH), built to solve time problems in distributed networks.
- This protocol is designed to simultaneously increase hardware and bandwidth, with capacity expected to double every 2 years.
- Network development was supported by over $25 million in fundraising from leading investors including Multicoin Capital, Foundation Capital, Distributed Global, CMCC, Blocktower Capital, NGC Capital and Rockaway Ventures.
OKEx Exchange X Solana Airdrop | Step By Step Join
- First, join Okex Exchange for those who don’t have an account here
- Fill in the registration form and verify email
- After your account is active, don’t forget to set 2FA and save the code
- Do KYC until level 2 teraprove
- After successfully approved, proceed to the page Giveaway
- Do simple tasks like
- Subscribe solana
- Subscribe to Telegram Group Solana Token
- Follow solana on Twitter
- Follow Interactive quiz with solana
- Invite your friends for additional rewards (minimum 1)
- The answer to the quiz 4 questions above is
- Wednesday 9/30, at 1 AM UTC
- All of the above